Saturday, July 26, 2008

SE Asia Picture Post

Hey Guys. I wanted to post some pictures of my trip. I will follow soon with a recap of the trip once I have a chance to reflect on it and gather my thoughts. Pictures are worth a 1,000 words though right.



This is us up in the mountains at a church youth retreat

This is the team at the beach doing some witnessing...it was rough, but someone has to do it :)


One of the towns we went throughMe scaring the crap out of two little girls as the lion in our daniel and the lion's den skit we did for the kids at VBS



Teaching the kids english at VBS


One of the families we stayed with

Jesus's name was proclaimed to unbelieving muslims on this beach

Biggest spider I have ever seen in my life...this picture doesn't do it justice...it was literally as big as my hand!!! Why on earth would God create that?

I not only got to touch this elephant but I got to ride it...how stinking awsome is that!!!

1 comment:

brittany said...

Your pictures are great. Your comment under the spider made me laugh so much! I'm keeping you in my prayers.