Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Close of a Chapter

It has finally happened. I am finally done with school...maybe. The maybe all depends on the Lord's leading and guiding, but for the first time since I was five, I won't be going to school for at least a year. It is pretty exciting. I love school and I love learning, but 16 straight years of it can really get old. :) I am excited for a change of pace and the change that the Lord is bringing about in my life. I am excited to wait patiently on Him while passionately pursuing Him and the things He directs me to do. It is crazy to think that this chapter of my life will be completely over as of Saturday afternoon when I get that fake diploma that they give you til they send you the real one 6 months later (side note...honestly, how can it take them 6 months to print a piece of paper...really now), but I am ready to turn the page and start reading the new chapter that God already has written for me.

3 comments:

rachel said...

technically 17 years of school if you include kindergarten.

Holly Stavness said...

I love your last sentence (i may steal it:))! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you! The Lord is faithful. He is good. He is enough!

RobinDayle said...

I'm pretty excited that you have a blog. :-)