Friday, March 21, 2008

Southeast Asia

Hello to you who have chosen to support me this summer as I go to spread the name and glory of the Lord in Southeast Asia. I and the rest of my team are very excited about this opportunity that God has given us. As of right now, I don't have a whole lot of new details to share beyond what I already shared in my letter, except that we are putting on a support dinner on April 19th. Please pray that it would be a profitable time of both fundraising as well sharing our vision of our trip and sharing Christ with those who may not know Him already. I would greatly covet your prayers. Here are some ways you can be praying for my team and me.

  • Funds- pray for all our funding to come in
  • Team Bonding and Unity- None of us are strangers, but that doesn't mean we can't grow much closer and learn how to better encourage each other in Christ.
  • The Fundraising Dinner- Pray that the hearts of those who attend would share in the vision of Christ for the lost

3 comments:

Becca said...

Good idea. I'm stealing it. The idea that is. I'm gonna post something!! :)

Alex Chediak said...

sweet blog.

Bryce said...

Thanks Dr. Chediak. I enjoy reading yours alot. I especially enjoyed watching that video of Tim Keller at Berkley.