Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life

Hey all you few people who actually read my blog. It's been a long time since I've written anything, so I figured I would take a few minutes and update my blog. Let's see...


Probably the biggest thing is that I moved back down to Riverside. It has been so great being able to be close to Holly and see her and spend time with her almost everyday. She is such a huge blessing in my life and going through daily life with her again has just been so great! We had a fun valentine's day together. It was just simple and laid back. We went to Huntington Beach and just chilled for a few hours and then came back and made pancakes and eggs for dinner and watched a movie. It was great just being able to spend the day with her. :)


I am still looking for a job down here though. I hear we are in a recession or something that is making it hard to find a job. I've filled out more applications than I count and yup, still no job. I'm just continuing to knock on doors and fill out apps and trusting the Lord to provide. It's hard sometimes when nothing seems to be happening, but I know that He is faithful and more than capable of providing me with a job in His timing. I've also learned that His timing is usually not my timing, so I'm just waiting on Him to move in His time.


I also had an interview at Fresno State for their physical therapy program there. I'm still waiting to hear back about being fully accepted yet or not though. I'm also waiting to hear back from Sac State and Northridge State about whether or not they want me to come do interviews or not.


As far as life goes these days, I think that is pretty much it. Well, I hope that satisfies all you who have been waiting with baited breath for my next post. All one or two of you. :)

1 comment:

rachel said...

oh bryce.
thanks for posting.
i was really excited when i saw that you had posted a new blog.