Friday, November 28, 2008

My Favorite Thanksgiving Foods

First and foremost my favorite part of the thanksgiving meal is the golden, flaky goodness that is a crescent roll. These hold a special place in my heart and stomach.
Next on my list of thanksgiving favs is the mashed potatoes. The white, fluffy wonderfulness of these bad boys is just amazing. Cover them in some gravy and man oh man, how can you resist?
Let's be honest here though. What is thanksgiving without stuffing? Now, some of you might say, what is thanksgiving without a turkey, but I would submit to you that the pilgrims didn't have turkey on their first thanksgiving. They did, however, have stuffing, mashed potatoes, and Pillsbury crescent rolls. That is why I feel it is necessary to always have these 3 foods at every thanksgiving meal in order to preserve correctly the tradition of thanksgiving. So there you have it folks. My 3 favorite thanksgiving meal foods.

No comments: